Thursday 5 April 2012

Triple J Hottest 100 2011 - in 6 minutes

For the Aussie readers you'll know what I'm talking about. For those of you across the ditch, miles away or just not sure what the hell I'm talking about, Triple J Hottest 100 is the holy grail if you will. The event that, disagree if you must, hails in Australia Day every year. Sometimes I feel it trumps it (and I say this with the truest of blue hearts) but that's just me. The Hottest 100 is the best songs of the year as voted by you, Australia, and is somewhat the pinnacle of music celebration.

Anyway it's a big deal, and an even bigger deal when the number 1 song is shit (a common theme?)

SO, the guys @ Nice and Ego mashed up the 2011 Hottest 100 and made this 6 minutes of brilliance

If only it went for 7 minutes....





-D.C

No comments:

Post a Comment